Silver Kiss - Xeon RMX (Demo) Silver Kiss - Xeon RMX (Demo)

What a crazy random happenstance!

It has been a LONG time since I have been on this silly little site. Everyone who listened to shitty newgrounds-core is growing up and being replaced by new 15 year olds. lol. Unlike many here, your sound has grown. This is an epic intro... now make the rest of this 7:26 long song and I will DL it... haha.

I didn't stop making music. I just stopped posting here. Actually I went to college and am majoring in Inter-media Music Technology. That being said I haven't really produced much of anything for a while now: I have been learning like a boss. This winter my compositional counterpart and I will hunker down and produce an EP. I will let you know.

Smooth track man, really make it your own and get your hands on Ozone 4 by izotope and win at life.

{LAi} Energy Medley (Alt) {LAi} Energy Medley (Alt)

we like good songs

this isn't bad it could really be better slowed down a weee bit

Topia (Radio 5min Edit) Topia (Radio 5min Edit)

lol

this is NOT psy-trance... at all, its not bad but its not goa or psy, that being said check out the artist SpaceBuddha, he is fucking awesome

Day04 - The sound of a sunny.. Day04 - The sound of a sunny..

Finally someone who isn't a fucktard when it comes to DnB, there are far too many shitty dance songs classified as DnB, I like the opening the best I feel like it looses a little bit of energy later but what ever.

You need to check out some Trentmoller best shit ever. I know its not DnB but your opening refects their work.

pabouchard responds:

haha yep, it's quite the same (The bell thing)

It's pretty cool, thanks for the artist name ;)

~EnV~ Forever ~EnV~ Forever

hmm

It is pretty fun, your right it isn't as interesting as it could be and it is really short. I personally wouldn't call this happy hardcore although it does have some of the characteristics of the genre. (To tell you the truth I wouldn't try to hard to make happy hardcore, but I just don't like the genre so I won't let that bias effect the score I give you)

What this song needs is a really driving and easy to follow lead to that the listener can focus on something... too much going on.

8/10

Always a pleasure

Envy responds:

Hmmm indeed. Yeah Nav already yelled at me for calling it happy hardcore XD

{dj-N} Treat the Oscillators {dj-N} Treat the Oscillators

Nate I love you

lol. Not that I dont also like your piano trance tunes but this is significantly more amazing a lovable...

Why don't you have a record deal?

Sob3k-Odd Clouds Sob3k-Odd Clouds

Nice!

This is really tasteful!!!

Swift Clouds Swift Clouds

Dude nice

reason is neat. It produces a little more professional sound than F.L. in my opinion but it is so hard to use. Good Job!!!!

I really like your song and the chill genre, just think a whole genre of music that is focused on being relaxing. I am trying to write some chill music:
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/liste n/196955
I would love it if you reviewed my first chill song so I can Improve!
Thanks a bunch man, nice song.

9/10

mename3isme responds:

Yea seriously Reason is pretty hard to use. But only cuz you don't know how to do the stuff. Once you know how it's simple and it just adds to the sound of whatever you have.
It's pretty great once you find something that sounds nice.
Thanks for the review, I'll check it out.

-Mellow! -Mellow!

wow

did you do any recording for this or is it all synthesizers?
Man chill is the best genre ever but it is way underrepresented on Newgrounds.
I put up my first chill song:
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/liste n/196955
not many people are reviewing it and I need advice on how to improve.
Thanks a bunch man this is a really great song

10/10

Dj-Rippa responds:

This is actually a project which I made in august.. and had only used presets from FL Studio... and spent all of my time mastering the sounds and adding plenty of effects to make them sound as studio quality as I could!
Took me about 2 days of knob tweaking and button pushing to get this :P
Thanks for the review and I will be sure to check out your music!

PChillin PChillin

Nice

dude I love chill music, an entire genre focused on being relaxing!

I just started trying to make some chill:
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/liste n/196955
I would love any advice you have so I can improve.
Thanks